The contents that need to be checked regularly are as follows:
1. End voltage;
2. Whether there are loosening, heating and corrosion phenomena at the connection (should be cleaned up in time and rust-proof measures should be taken);
3. Whether the battery shell has leakage and deformation or not;
4. Whether there is acid fog escaping around the pole and safety valve (frosting phenomenon).
II. First Use of Shuangdeng Battery
Sealed batteries need not be recharged before use, but should be recharged. Supplementary charging should adopt the method of current limiting and constant voltage charging. The charging voltage should be carried out according to the instructions. Generally, the voltage and charging time of supplementary charging should be as follows:
Voltage (V) Charging Time (H)
2.23 2-3 days
2.30-2.33V 1-2 days
Charging time should be adjusted properly under other temperature conditions. If the ambient temperature is between 10 and 20 C, the charging time should be doubled, and if the ambient temperature is higher than 25 C, the charging time should be shortened.
3. Floating Charging Voltage of Shuangdeng Battery
When the ambient temperature is 20-29 C, the average floating charge voltage of the battery is 2.23 volts per cell. The floating charge voltage can be determined according to the following criteria in different temperature ranges:
Ambient temperature (C) floating charge voltage (V)
The first three are commodity labels,'LC-'means valve-regulated (sealed) lead-acid batteries. The fourth letter of No.4 is the battery characteristic mark. The specific meaning is as follows: R: Small valve-controlled (seal) general product V: Small valve-controlled (seal) general product X: Expected life 6 years P: Expected life 6 years, Flammable cell Q: Expected life 13 years, Flammable cell No.5 fifth letter is the same type, the same capacity but different shape. Product differentiation marks. This letter can be omitted without distinction. For example, LC-R LC-XA No.5 to 6 (or No.6 to 7) two Arabic numerals denote the nominal voltage of the battery,'12'denotes the nominal voltage of the battery is 12V,'06' denotes the nominal voltage of the battery is 6V. No.7 to 9 (or No.8 to 10) 1-3 Arabic numerals denote the rated capacity of the battery, where'R'denotes the decimal point. For example,'7R2'means rated capacity 7.2Ah and'100' means rated capacity 100 Ah. If the terminal of medium capacity battery is bolted terminal, add an'A'after the model mentioned above. No.8 to 12 finally uses 1-2 letters to distinguish the pattern of battery trademark printing and packaging box printing. For small batteries, add an Arabic number to distinguish terminals,'1'for 250M terminals,'3' for 250 terminals, and no number for 187 terminals. According to the above numbering rules,'LC-R127R2ST1'means that the VRLA battery is a small VRLA product with nominal voltage of 12V, rated capacity of 7.2Ah, Chinese packing box and 250M terminal.
One About Charging
1. When floating charging, please charge with constant voltage or current below 0.002CA at a charge voltage of 2.275V/cell (set at 20 C). When the temperature is below 0C or above 40C, it is necessary to modify the charging voltage. With 20C as the starting point, the single cell voltage changes - 3MV with each change of one degree.
2. When cycling charging, the charging voltage is 2.40-2.50V/cell (the setting value at 20 C), and the charging voltage is constant. When charging at temperatures below 5C or above 35 C, starting at 20 C, the charging voltage is adjusted to -4mv/cell for each change.
The initial charge current is controlled below 0.25CA.
Charging capacity is set to 100-120% of discharge capacity, but when the ambient temperature is below 5C, it is set to 120-130%.
The lower the temperature (below 5C) is, the longer the charging end time is, the higher the temperature (above 35C) is, the more likely it will be overcharged, so it is better to charge within 5C-30C, especially in cyclic use.
In order to prevent overcharging, try to install charging timer, or automatically convert to Trickle-flow charging mode.
When charging, the temperature of the battery should be controlled in the range of - 15C to + 40C.